Watercolor Painting Class Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 06, 2026 The subject of this was to help us learn more about how to paint glass. It's hard but we are learning. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments KathylorraineSeptember 6, 2026 at 2:22 PMI love your paintings Barbara very much-so glad you are still painting-thanks for letting me know hugsReplyDeleteRepliesBarbSeptember 6, 2026 at 3:49 PMYay, you are my first comment! 😁DeleteRepliesReplyReplyGene BlackSeptember 8, 2026 at 3:34 AMIt looks like you are doing a great job.ReplyDeleteRepliesBarbSeptember 9, 2026 at 6:19 AMThanks, Gene. Taking a class from a succesful watercolorist makes all the difference. I never got anywhere on my own.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love your paintings Barbara very much-so glad you are still painting-thanks for letting me know hugs
ReplyDeleteYay, you are my first comment! 😁
DeleteIt looks like you are doing a great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gene. Taking a class from a succesful watercolorist makes all the difference. I never got anywhere on my own.
Delete